There are a lot of camping tips and tricks that seasoned campers know. But for those who are trying camping for the first time, here a 5 cool camping tips that you should check out.
1. Bread bag clips make for lightweight, compact clothespin for when you want to hang your clothes on a clothesline to dry.
2. Freeze at home bottled water to use as ice packs for your cooler. When they do finally melt, you'll have yourself fresh clean drinking water.
3. Avoid tripping on your tent's line especially at night by using tin foil. Just take a small square piece, wrap one end on the line and just let the it drape. The tin foil will act as a light reflector.
4. When making your fire pit, include a flat stable rock. So when you're done boiling your coffee in a small pot, you can transfer it onto the rock and it will stay warm.
5. Apply toothpaste on mosquito bites to relieve the sting and itching.
These are very simple tips but are quite handy when you're camping. So, what other cool camping tips do you know? Share it in your comments. Happy camping!
Image and Video Source: Youtube (IntenseAngler)