Having the right car seat and installing it properly and utilizing it as a part of the right way is the most ideal approach to keep your youngsters protected in the auto. Always be alert on all dangers to a child's safety including kidnapping, high temperature stroke, setting a vehicle in movement, damage from force adornments, getting caught in the storage compartment and even lethal auto accidents. Below are tips on children’s safeness on car:
- “Never leave children alone in or around cars; not even for a minute.
- Put something you'll need, such as your cell phone, handbag, and employee ID or brief case, on the floor board in the back seat.
- Get in the habit of always opening the back door of your vehicle every time you reach your destination to make sure no child has been left behind. This will soon become a habit. We call this the “Look before You Lock” campaign.
- Keep a large stuffed animal in the child's car seat when it’s not occupied. When the child is placed in the seat, put the stuffed animal in the front passenger seat. It's a visual reminder that anytime the stuffed animal is up front you know the child is in the back seat in a child safety seat.
- Make arrangements with your child’s day care center or babysitter that you will always call if your child will not be there on a particular day as scheduled.
- When a child is missing, check vehicles and car trunks immediately.
- If a child is locked inside a vehicle, get them out as quickly as possible. If they are hot or appear sick, call 911 or your local emergency number”.
By obeying also simple rules on driving, would help prevent accidents.
Read more of this helpful article @: http://www.nationwide.com/