“At the point when on street it is your obligation to drive securely and take after the activity and well being principles. Any sort of remissness may prompt an accident bringing about the loss of important life and property. You have to nearly take after basic runs and regulations on movement and security to keep away from mischances.
Stay focused on defensive driving
- Keep 100% of your attention on driving at all times
- Use defensive driving techniques and be aware of what others around you are doing and expect the unexpected.
- Don’t use a cell phone or any other electronic device while driving.
Practice safe driving tips
- Build time into your trip schedule to stop for food, rest breaks and phone calls or other business.
- Adjust your seat, mirrors and climate controls before putting the car in gear.
Prioritize car safety
- Secure cargo that may move around while the vehicle is in motion. Don’t attempt to retrieve items that fall to the floor.
- Have items needed within easy reach, such as toll fees, toll cards and garage passes.
Make the time for driving safety
- Pull over to eat or drink. It takes only a few minutes.
- Practice defensive driving and give yourself time to react. Keep a 2 second cushion between you and the car in front of you − 4 seconds if the weather is bad.
- Don’t speed − it gives you less time to react and increases the severity of an accident.
- Always wear your seat belt and drive sober and drug-free.
By realizing all these things, you can drive more securely, not just you who would be safe, even your child,family and even the other people on the way”.